Technical Sales Specialist vehicle testing & high-voltage training | Berlin
Hybrid pattern: Office based in Berlin when not with customers
You will be responsible for researching potential markets and customers, then initiate, build and maintain customer relationships for the purpose of selling the Companies electric vehicle high voltage battery training service and vehicle development and Quality Assurance services. This is a newly created role to develop and implement a strategy to identify potential markets and build relationships with customers for the high voltage battery training service and technical service. This will then be followed by building sales for other company products and services within the automotive OEM sector.
What will you be doing?
- Research and define potential markets, identifying key contacts, initiating contact with key contacts, and setting appointments according to defined geographical territories
- Visiting customers to develop the relationship and promote the company’s product and service capabilities through a solutions-based approach
- Researching opportunities/generating leads resulting in securing new (cold) business
- Develop a monthly sales report for submission to and discussion with the Geschäftsführer on all sales activities
- Conduct regular reviews of accounts to determine actual and potential spend and ensure the development of, and alignment between client strategy and the Company’s capabilities and strategy
- Develop and implement a sales strategy and tactical plan for each territory/region and its customers/clients actioning this to maximise revenue and profitable growth.
- Prepare and ensure tenders and quotes are accurate for all opportunities
- Building up a strong B2B presence
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience within an OEM or Automotive Service Workshop environment
- Automotive mechanical understanding
- Solution selling experience
- Willingness to Travel
- Clean Driving Licence holder
Why join us?
VadoTech is part of the AB Dynamics Group, we are an innovative, dynamic company in one of the most interesting areas of automotive engineering. There are plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and experience within The AB Dynamics Group. In addition, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
To discover why we’re a great place to work, send us your CV outlining how your innovative and inquisitive personality would make you a good fit in the world of autonomous vehicle technology.
Do you have questions? Then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.