High voltage training level 3
In-person | Berlin or in-house | German & English | 3 h
The high-voltage (HV) training level 3 is based on qualification level 2. This level is required if, for example, troubleshooting or repairs are to be carried out on live HV components and energy storage devices. The qualification according to level 3 is also necessary if work takes place in the vicinity of touchable live parts.
For the practical part of the course, suitable measuring equipment and personal protective equipment, as well as high-voltage vehicles, systems and components are required. Therefore, the course takes place in person. In the case of in-house training, our instructors can train directly on the customer’s product.
When choosing a course, please note whether your work is before Start of Production (E) or after Start of Production (S), as the training content differs depending on the course.
In accordance with DGUV I 209-093
- Safe working procedures for working on live HV systems.
- Types, construction, specific characteristics and risk potential of HV energy storage systems
- Working on live HV components
- Min. qualification according to level 2 is required
- Min. 18 years old
- Successfully completed first aid training, incl. cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Min. one year of practical work experience in the automotive or electrical field
Maximum number of participants
Max. 8 persons
Theoretical and practical examination
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification, e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
The qualification should be repeated at regular intervals. According to the DGUV, refresher training is recommended every 4 years.
Request training now!
Contact us, we are happy to be there for you. You can reach us at +49 30 327 644 13 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You are also welcome to use the contact form, the price enquiry is non-binding for you.