High voltage training level 1
The high-voltage (HV) training level 1 course qualifies participants in the safe operation of electric vehicles, as well as for working on high-voltage vehicles. Work on the high-voltage system itself or on high-voltage components is excluded. The participants gain an understanding of the structure and mode of operation of high-voltage components and are familiarised with the installation position and labelling of high-voltage components. Trainees are also instructed on how not to observe the specifications and the associated possible electrical hazards, e.g. dangerous body flow or arcing.
Includes at least two online teaching units
In accordance with DGUV I 209-093
- Electrical risks and protective measures
- Operating vehicles and associated equipment (e.g. test benches)
- Carrying out general activities that do not require the HV system to be de-energised
- Location and identification of HV components and cables in and on the vehicle
- Carrying out all mechanical activities on the vehicle (“hands off orange!”)
- Decommissioning the HV system, operating service disconnection/emergency stop as an additional safety measure
- Unauthorised work on the vehicle
- Stop work if unclear and inform the responsible high-voltage expert
- Organisational procedure for work on HV components carried out under the direction and supervision of a UAS
Maximum number of participants
Online unlimited, in-person max. 12 persons
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
No time limit
Request training now!
Contact us, we are happy to be there for you. You can reach us at +49 30 327 644 13 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to use the contact form, the price enquiry is non-binding for you.