Qualified electrician for specified activities (EFffT)
In-person | Berlin or in-house | German & English | 5 days
With this additional qualification, non-electricians are also allowed to carry out similar, repetitive electrotechnical work on a high-voltage system. This activity is defined by the respective company in a work instruction.
Includes at least 48 teaching units
In accordance with DGUV I 209-093
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Electrical hazards and first aid
- Protective measures against electric shock and electric arcs
- Organisation of health and safety when working on HV components
- Technical and managerial responsibility
- Qualifications of employees in the field of activity of electrical engineering vs. high-voltage technology
- Use of HV systems in vehicles
- Structure and mode of operation of on-board power supply systems in vehicles
- Practical training: decommissioning and commissioning of an HV system
Previous electrical knowledge in the motor vehicle sector, e.g. motor vehicle electrician, motor vehicle mechatronics technician, motor vehicle mechanic
Maximum number of participants
Max. 10 persons
Theoretical and practical examination on site
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
The instruction should be repeated at regular intervals. According to DGUV Regulation 1, refresher training should be given at least once a year.
Request training now!
Contact us, we are happy to be there for you. You can reach us at +49 30 327 644 13 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You are also welcome to use the contact form, the price enquiry is non-binding for you.