Electrical specialist for vehicle technology (EFK)
In-person | Berlin or in-house | German & English | 20 days
This training is elementary for electrical specialists when commissioning services from car manufacturers in the field of high-voltage vehicle technology.
This additional qualification allows specialists to work independently on high-voltage systems in a de-energised state and on non-intrinsically safe high-voltage vehicles, systems and components in the pre-series and development stage.
Includes at least 160 lessons
According to the special legal regulations of the IHK
- Safety engineering and occupational health and safety
- Function and circuit analysis
- Practice-oriented work assignment
- Occupational health and safety regulations and provisions in coordination with company and external institutions
- Regulations of environmental law, especially related to energy storage systems
- Safety rules and accident prevention regulations
- Testing electrical protective measures on vehicles or vehicle components
- Evaluating technical documents and preparing documentation
- Electrotechnical correlations and calculations
- Selecting measurement and test procedures and assigning signals to interfaces in a functional manner
- Making diagnoses and interpreting results
- Determine causes of faults
- Commissioning vehicles or vehicle components
- Troubleshooting vehicles or vehicle components
- General electrical engineering
Maximum number of participants
In-person max. 10 persons
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
The instruction should be repeated at regular intervals. According to DGUV Regulation 1, refresher training should be given at least once a year.