High voltage training level 2
In-person | Berlin or at the customer | German & English | 2-10 days
The high-voltage (HV) training level 2 course enables you to establish the absence of voltage on high-voltage systems and to carry out electrotechnical work on high-voltage systems in a voltage-free state. With this qualification, you are considered a “qualified person” (FHV). We offer this training exclusively in person or as in-house training at customer premises, as the practical part is very important.
According to the recommendation of DGUV I 209-093, there are three entry options: A, B or C.
Entry A: Is aimed at people who have completed technical training but have no previous electrotechnical knowledge.
Entry B: Is aimed at people who have previous electrotechnical knowledge.
Entry C: Is only suitable for people with electrotechnical training. Depending on the entry level, the course varies in duration and price.
When choosing a course, it is also important to consider whether your work takes place before the start of production (E) or after the start of production (S).
- LEVEL 2S
Entry A: No previous electrotechnical knowledge, but with
technical training = 8 days
Entry B: Previous electrotechnical knowledge in the vehicle sector = 2 days
- LEVEL 2E
Entry A: No previous electrotechnical knowledge, but technical
technical training = 10 days
Entry B: Previous electrotechnical knowledge in the vehicle area = 5 days
Entry C: Electrical engineering training = 3 days
In accordance with DGUV I 209-093
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Electrical risks and first aid
- Protective measures against electric shock and electric arcs
- Organisation of health and safety when working on HV components
- Technical and managerial responsibility
- Qualifications of employees in the field of activity of electrical engineering vs. high-voltage technology
- Use of HV systems in vehicles
- Structure and mode of operation of on-board power supply systems in vehicles
- Practical training: decommissioning and commissioning of an HV system
Maximum number of participants
Max. 10 persons
Theoretical and practical examination on site
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
The instruction should be repeated at regular intervals. According to the DGUV, an annual refresher course is required.
- LEVEL 2S
Entry A: 2.595 €
Entry B: 695 €
- LEVEL 2E
Entry A: 2.995 €
Entry B: 1.750 €
Entry C: 995 €