Online or in-person | Berlin or in-house | German or English | 1 day
Detonators are used in the manufacture of vehicle airbags and seatbelt pretensioners, which is why state trade supervisory authorities require that skilled workers be trained in the handling of these substances. Every company that works with pyrotechnic articles of category P1 must appoint a “responsible specialist”. This includes, for example, belt tensioners, airbags, battery separators and pedestrian protection devices. During airbag training, the specialist learns how pyrotechnic articles can be stored, transported, used and destroyed. The aim is maximum safety during installation and operation.
Includes at least 8 teaching units
- General information on pyrotechnics
- Overview, structure and function of pyrotechnical safety devices (e.g. airbag, seat belt tensioner, pedestrian protection, battery disconnection, steering column release)
- Structure and function of different generators (e.g. gas or hybrid)
- Legal basis
- Use (installation and removal) and storage of pyrotechnic articles
- Transfer (transportation), destruction and disposal of pyrotechnic articles
- Acquisition, distribution and transfer of pyrotechnic articles
- Labelling and characterisation of explosives used
Maximum number of participants
Online unlimited, in-person max. 12 persons
Each participant receives a certificate after successfully passing the assessment. All certificates contain the following contents:
- Name of the participant
- Title of the qualification
- Training content
- Time scope of the qualification measure
This certificate is relevant to be able to prove the correct qualification e.g. in front of the employers’ liability insurance association or the employer.
No time limit
Request training now!
Contact us, we are happy to be there for you. You can reach us at +49 30 327 644 13 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You are also welcome to use the contact form, the price enquiry is non-binding for you.